> EYES Surgery> Forehead Lifting
Forehead Lifting (Thread)
A lifting procedure that improves and gives a natural, bright and cool impression by inserting a special thread through a small incision near the hairline.
- Operation Time 30 Minutes - 1 Hour
- Type of Anesthesia Local Anesthesia / Partial Anesthesia
- Hospitalization Discharge on the day itself
- Stitch Removal 7~14 Days
- Recovery Right After the Procedure
may vary depending
on each one’s
Effect of JAYJUN Forehead Lifting (Thread)
Wrinkles on the forehead are conspicuous areas, and if you have a habit of raising your eyebrows then the aging of your face will stand out.
- Improves f forehead wrinkles due to aging and ptosis
- Improves sagging eyebrows that look depressed
- Improves eye line that is hidden by saggy eyelids
- Improves the appearance of angry looking brows
- Improves wrinkles between the frown lines that look older
Candidates for JAYJUN Forehead Lifting (Thread)
- 01 If the forehead height is short and had sad impression
- 02 If double eyelid is uneven due to aging
- 03 If there is deep forehead wrinkles
- 04 If there is no strength in opening the eyes
JAYJUN Forehead Lifting Procedure Method
01. Decide the Incision Area
Decide the incision area for more effective sublation
- 02. Anesthesia The procedure will be in partial/local anesthesia
- 03. Desquamation By using an endoscope, it will dissect the necessary area so that nerves, blood vessels, and major tissues are not
- 04. Fix Endotine Pull the saggy tissue with a thread and fix it firmly to the forehead bone.
- 05. Disinfection Remove the threads outside the skin and disinfect the surgery area.
Forehead Lifting (Endotine)
You will face forehead wrinkles, glabella wrinkles, crow’s feet wrinkles and sagging eyelids as the eye brows get lower due to aging. Forehead lifting is a surgery to correct all these problems at one go, with the usage of endoscope
- Operation Time 30~40 Minutes
- Type of Anesthesia Sedation / Local
- Hospitalization Not Required
- Stitch Removal 7 Days
- Recovery 2~3 Weeks for daily activities
may vary depending
on each one’s
What is Endotine?
Endotine is bio-absorbable polymer implant which has cleared the KFDA and FDA, and is being widely used all around the world. It has 5 fine tines for skin fixation,
and it will be absorbed naturally as time passes. As the procedure is by minimal incision, it is less burdensome especially for scarring issue.
Safe surgery is available by using safe implants
Forehead Lifting (Endotine) is for
- Those who have deep crease on the forehead or glabella
- Those who have sagging eye brows which also cause eyelid sagging
- Those who get the eyes covered by the sagging eyelids
Forehead Lifting (Endotine) Method
the Incision Area Decide the incision area
for more effective sublation
The procedure will be
in partial/local anesthesia
By using an endoscope,
it will dissect the necessary area so that nerves,
blood vessels, and
major tissues are not damaged.
Insert Entotine through a small incision, pull it
upward as much as possible, fix it, and suture it.
the surgery area.
Characteristics of Forehead Lifting (Endotine)
- 01. Young and Lively Impression Improvement of facial aging through endotine procedure and achieve facial rejuvenation
- 02. Effective for Deep and Thick Crease Effective for deep and thick wrinkles which were difficult to improve with botox or fillers
- 03. Minimal Scarring There is almost no scar as the operation is done through the inner side of the scalp
- 04. Permanent Effect Permanent effect with quick operation