This is a procedure that improves the lips with a thick
and voluminous feel by injecting a filler into the thin and small lips.
> Petit surgery> Lip Filler
- Operation Time 20-30 minutes
Type of Anesthesia
- Hospitalization None
- Stitch Removal None
- Recovery Daily activity is possible on the day itself
may vary depending
on each one’s
Lip Angle Botox is a procedure which goes well with lip fillerWhat is Lip Filler? Is a procedure that gives volume to the entire lips, it can be improved to a more three-dimensional, voluminous, pretty and lovely lips.
What is Lip Angle Botox? This is a procedure that corrects the angle and length of the lips with Botox, which can improve a natural and lively impression.
We Recommend Lip Filler for the Following People Below
- case 01 If you are worried about the cold-looking impression due to thin lips and lack of volume
- case 02 If you have sad impression due to dropping lip angle or asymmetrical
- Case 03 If your lips are flat and has no point at all, and if you are worried about the impression that doesn't stand out
Filler is directly performed by specialist
Filler is a relatively simple procedure, but the results can vary depending on how much amount is injected at the correct location. If the procedure is incorrectly performed, side effects such as swelling, spreading, and redness may occur. Therefore, you must consult a plastic surgeon with extensive clinical experience before receiving the procedure.
For more satisfactory results, please follow the following precautions after filler treatment
- Please avoid alcohol, smoking, sauna and excessive exercise for 1 week after the procedure
- Swelling, bruising and itchiness will be gone naturally
- After the procedure, do not expose your face to intense extreme high or low temperatures, cleansing and massage
- If you have pain or redness at the injection site for more than a day please visit the hospital