Fillers that is directly performed by a specialist is different.
JAYJUN Plastic Surgery Clinic does not simply inject fillers,
but designs a three-dimensional facial line by considering the harmony
and image of the face.
> Petit surgery> Filler
- Operation Time 20-30 minutes
Type of Anesthesia
- Hospitalization None
- Stitch Removal None
- Recovery Daily activity is possible on the day itself
may vary depending
on each one’s
Candidates for JAYJUN Filler Procedure
- If you want immediate improvement
- If you want to have volume under the eyes, thick lips, and a high nose without surgery
- If you want to improve the scar caused by a wound
- When autologous fat transplantation is difficult
JAYJUN Filler Procedure Area
Hyaluronic Acid is the Main Ingredient of JAYJUN Filler
- Hyaluronic acid is recognized as a very important ingredient in the field of medical cosmetic procedures as it plays a role in maintaining water balance, cell regeneration, and supporting other tissue components in the human body. Hyaluronic acid is injected into the dermis to improve the skin condition by increasing the moisture content of the skin, so it must be treated by a specialist.
Filler is directly performed by specialist
Filler is a relatively simple procedure, but the results can vary depending on how much amount is injected at the correct location. If the procedure is incorrectly performed, side effects such as swelling, spreading, and redness may occur. Therefore, you must consult a plastic surgeon with extensive clinical experience before receiving the procedure.
Cautions after Filler Procedure
- Avoid touching or give an impact as much as possible to maintain the shape of the filler.
- Drinking and smoking should be avoided for 1 week after the procedure.
- Sauna and hot baths should be avoided for 1 week after the procedure.
- Make-up and cleansing are possible from the next day after the procedure.